Tuesday, May 28, 2013

LOVE KOREAN FOOD

5247 N. Western Ave. (Foster Ave.)Chicago, IL 60625

Great food
It would be nice if servers would be a little bit attentive.
Worth it though, I will visit this place on my next Chicago visit.
 


An array of Korean fixings and condiments (Banchan). Never cease to amaze me, i wonder how many combinations there are. These are like a meal by itself. It's suppose to perk your appetite ;) I love them all.
 

 



 
Bibimbap


 
 

Korean Table Top Grilling, love it!
 
 
 
 
Thinly sliced beef with lots of marbling, so tender and juicy. Not to mention how good they smell.



Leave it to my daughter, she knows what she's doing. Squid are set to the side otherwise they will be overcooked and they'll be chewy. That's not good.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment